1. I authorize any employee or contract employee of AJ Monitoring, LLC to install third party monitoring software on below device and any subsequent internal or external media connected to the device.
2. Although no issues or defects are known to AJ Monitoring, LLC with third party software I accept all responsibility for the device intake and software installation.
3. AJ Monitoring, LLC, probation, pre-trial, and treatment providers are in no way responsible for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages as a result of any actions taken by AJ Monitoring, LLC, to include but not limited to, loss of revenue or profit, lost or damaged data, or damage to the device.
4. The employee of AJ Monitoring, LLC may view any and all content on the device which includes, but not limited to, text messages (SMS & MMS), instant messages, call logs, internet history, photo logs, video logs, applications/software installed/used, screenshots, online searches, document tracking, files transferred, keystrokes, GPS location and email content. Data collected could include sensitive information, such as passwords and conversations with protective parties such as attorneys. It is my responsibility to provide AJ Monitoring with a list of these persons.
5. All information obtained by employees of AJ Monitoring, LLC can be provided to a representative of your supervision team to include, but not limited to, your supervising officer, therapist, pre-sentence investigator, or other supervising official. I will not be given any logs or reports without a court order.
6. If your device’s password is changed you are required to notify AJ Monitoring, LLC within 24 hours.
7. I will notify all users of this device that such device is being monitored and all actions listed in (3) on this form applies to them. I understand that if I do not provide this information to any person using this device, I could be in violation of federal, state, county, or municipal law.
8. I hereby release, waive, and forever discharge AJ Monitoring, LLC. and all employees of AJ Monitoring, LLC. from all action, claim, demand, responsibility, and liability which I now or may ever have resulting directly or indirectly from installation and monitoring of device.
9. In addition to above I acknowledge I have signed and agreed to all information in any supervising agencies computer use agreements or terms and conditions. I agree that all information in these forms applies to AJ Monitoring, LLC, and its employees.
10. I have no expectation of privacy and any information found on the device can be used against me in any legal, probation, or treatment proceedings.
11. I will obtain permission from my supervising officer before I install any new applications or software. I will not download or run any new antivirus or malware programs. I will not change the name of my device.
12. If I do not own this computer, I have obtained consent from the owner that monitoring will be conducted.
13. I will not conduct a factory reset or system restore on this device without prior authorization. I will not rename this device.
14. If software is removed or uninstalled, at no fault of AJ Monitoring, LLC, I will be required to pay the original install fee.
15. Due to changes in software, supervision, or other unknown circumstances, I may be required to make changes to this device, device settings, software installed, hardware, internet browser used, anti-virus, or software settings.
16. I may be required to update the monitoring software or come into the office for software updates. I may be required to make myself available to troubleshoot software or connection issues. A failure to do so will be deemed as a violation of this agreement.
17. AJ Monitoring, LLC requires written notice from Supervising Officer prior to uninstallation of monitoring software.
18. I understand I am subject to service cancellation after 90 days of inactivity, in which a refund will not be issued.
19. I understand AJ Monitoring will terminate my service if I view any sexual explicit/pornographic material.
21. I understand that I have the right to refuse this consent form or subsequent installation and monitoring.
22. A violation of any of the above conditions may result in termination of our monitoring service, in which a refund will not be issued.
Payment TermsI agree to pay $60 per month ($55 if you have multiple devices monitored). I agree to pay an installation charge of $100 per device. I agree to pay a yearly software license of $100 per device. I understand there is no prorating for partial months monitored. I understand there is a $30 monthly charge if I elect to use a second computer display monitor. I understand there is a $15 fee if my payment is seven (7) days late and I lose my multi-device discount. I understand if my payment is late 21 days my service will be canceled. Prices are subject to change and high-end users will be subject to an additional monthly cost.